You’ll be working for the largest Czech clients and their regional teams abroad. You’ll be part of one of the best Czech digital production teams, and you’ll help them to exceed the expectations of even the most demanding client.
We use modern technologies:
We keep pace with the times. Here, you can try out things like:
- Babel and ECMAScript 2015
On the other hand we don’t use frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation. We’re creative, and each website is an original. You won’t be bored here.
What we’ll want from you:
- Coding HTML and CSS.
- CSS and SVG animation.
- Responsive design – mobile first.
What skills and experience you should have:
- At least three years experience coding web projects.
- Experience working (collaborating) in a team, working with UX, graphic and backend developers.
- Have at least 10 completed websites.
- Basic work with Adobe Photoshop.
- Know how to work with Git.
- Use of SVG and knowing how to work with it.
- Optimization for browsers, optimization of images and other files.
- Know the difference between preparing SPAs and MPAs.
- Communicate in English (mainly understanding what you read and communicating via e-mail).