In this document, we describe how we process your personal data for the purpose of recruiting and selecting employees (this especially applies to your name, contact information, education and/or other information included in your CV), as well as for sending our newsletters (this especially applies to your E-mail address and telephone number) and/or for other marketing activities (especially photographs from our events and/or direct marketing).
ADMINISTRATOR'S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
- The Administrator of your personal data is SYMBIO Digital, s.r.o, IČO [Company ID] 26492407, with registered seat at Na Maninách 1040/14, 170 00 Prague 7, registered in the Commercial registry maintained by the Municipal Court of Prague, Section C, Insert 85648 (hereinafter the "Administrator").
- The administrator's contact information is as follows:
REASON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The legal reason for processing your personal data is, in case of processing of personal data for the purpose of selection of employees, negotiations of an employment and/or other contract, which is in keeping with Article 6.1 b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the "GDPR"). In case of processing of personal information for the purpose of marketing activities, the legal reason is the Administrator's legitimate interest, which is in keeping with Article 6.1 f) of the GDPR.
WHY ARE WE PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data are being processed solely for the purpose of recruitment and selection of employees, sending of our newsletters and implementation of other marketing activities by the Administrator (publication of photographs from our events and/or direct marketing).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- When you send us your CV, we will process your personal data for the duration of the selection process for the given position, but no longer than 6 months from receiving your CV, unless you give us consent with archiving your CV for longer.
- If you are our client, we will be sending you our newsletters to your E-mail (and/or telephone number) for a period of 3 years from your last PO.
- When we take photos at our events, we will keep such photos in our archive for the duration of our company and reserve the right to use them on Websites and/or social networks for a period of 10 years.
WHOM DO WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO
- We may authorise a third party to process your personal data. A Processor of personal data is an entity which, based on special legislation or our authorisation or authorisation by the Administrator, processes personal data. In such cases, your personal data is guaranteed (contractually, or based on legislation) to be subject to the same protection as when processed by the Administrator.
- At the moment, we are using the following Processors:
- Co-operators on marketing services (consultants, copywriters, strategists and other entities cooperating with the Administrator as subcontractors)
- Recruitis.io (recruitment software)
- As an Administrator, we do not intend to transfer your personal data to any third country (a country outside of the EU) or any international organisation.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED
- We know how your privacy and security of your personal data is important. We therefore strive to maintain a high level of security during processing of your personal data so that your data cannot be misused.
- Your data may be processed manually or automatically. Automated processing takes place in our information systems and/or our processors' information systems.
- Your personal data are processed by our employees and/or other processors. We always sign a written processing agreement with all processors of your personal data. These agreements include the same guarantees as those applying to processing of personal data within SYMBIO.
- Measure site traffic and provide statistics on traffic and user behaviour;
- Improve functionality of the site.
- Collecting cookies may be considered processing of personal data. Such processing is possible for a legal reason - legitimate interest of the Administrator and is in keeping with Article 6.1 f) of the GDPR.
- Websites may also be used in a mode preventing the site's owner to collect information on user behaviour – this mode may be selected as part of browser settings, or an objection may be made against such collection of information as per Article 21 of the GDPR. Such objection shall be sent to [email protected]. Objections shall be evaluated without unnecessary delays and no later than 30 days from receipt. Cookies necessary for Website functionality will only be stored for the time necessary for such functionality.
- When you make an objection to processing of technical cookies necessary for our Website's functionality, full function and compatibility of the Website is not guaranteed.
- Cookies collected for the purpose of measuring site traffic and providing traffic and user behaviour statistics are analysed as part of cumulative data and in a pseudonymised version.
- Cookies are stored for a maximum of 13 months from their last use.
- Cookies are processed by the provider of the Google Analytics service, Google Inc., residing at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA in keeping with their terms and conditions, which are available at:
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, right to request a copy of your personal data from us, right to correction or deletion of your personal data and/or right to request limited processing of your personal data and right to portability of your personal data when such data were obtained by automated processing based on your consent, or contract performance.
- You HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT to processing of your E-mail address (and/or telephone number) for the purpose of sending newsletters when such newsletters are being sent based on our legitimate interest – i.e. you are our customer. Similarly, you have the right to object to processing of other personal data based on legitimate interest of the Administrator – i.e. processing of cookies. Your objection will be evaluated without delay.
- Should you feel that processing of your personal data resulted in a breach of the GDPR, you have the right, among other things, to complain to the Office for Protection of Personal Data and/or to appeal to a court.